Misc #16890: [Ruby Keywords and Ruby 3.0 release] Feedback to matz and the ruby core team

* Author: shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
As some folks may already have read/heard, matz is asking for feedback.

He specifically asked this in regards to the rails devs, and the rails ecosystem
but this may be relevant to all ruby users.

You can read his ideas here:

https://discuss.rubyonrails.org/t/new-2-7-3-0-keyword-argument-pain-point/74980

In this introduction I do not intend to add anything more really; ioquatix
suggested to (also) create a specific tracker here.

I will add my personal opinion after this.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/