please write a specification of your proposal. there is only a code, test and motivation.

Feature #16855: Add a tracepoint for warnings

* Author: tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
I would like to add a tracepoint for warnings.  I want to do this so that DidYouMean can suggest fixes for instance variables.  I noticed did you mean [has experimental support](https://github.com/ruby/did_you_mean/blob/master/lib/did_you_mean/experimental/ivar_name_correction.rb), but it looks very complicated.  I think if we added a tracepoint for such warnings, DidYouMean can provide more helpful warnings.

I made a pull request [here](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3106)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/