Issue #16854 has been reported by jamesnakagawa (James Nakagawa).

Bug #16854: Using (...) when the method name is a keyword generates error
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16854

* Author: jamesnakagawa (James Nakagawa)
* ruby -v: 2.7.0
Although I wouldn't generally recommend it, naming a method `true` is allowed. However, in combination with the new argument forwarding keyword `...`, a syntax error is generated which does not occur with other argument choices.

This came up for me on my Rails project where an enumerated database column was defined to allow the values `:true`, `:false` (not an unreasonable request in itself). Active Record's generated class tried to contain methods by these names.

Try this code for yourself:

```ruby
class Works
  def true(*args)