Feature #16754: Pager for `--help`

* Author: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
The help message by `--help` is getting longer and longer, and it often exceeds usual terminal windows.
How about to show the message via pager when running on a tty?

And although the message is sectioned, they are less remarkable in the long text, and should be highlighted more, like as the attached screenshot for example.

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3000

screenshot-help.gif (38 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/