 casefold.h

* Author: duerst (Martin D=FCrst)
* Assignee: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
r55546 defined four macros starting with ONIG_UNICODE_VERSION_...
I haven't found any place where they are used. I don't see any need for the=
m.
If Oniguruma/Onigmo want to introduce them, we can follow, but
we already have RbConfig::CONFIG['UNICODE_VERSION']. If that's not enough, =
then I suggest we change it so that it's enough in and by itself. As discus=
sed at one of the recent Ruby committers' meetings, there is no plan to let=
 the Unicode Version for Ruby itself and the version for Onigmo to diverge.=
 And Unicode these days is essentially only updated in major versions, so t=
hat having four different macros is overkill.

If it turns out that we need these macros in the future, we can always intr=
oduce them again, but at the moment, they will just confuse people who are =
reading the code.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/