Misc #16644: why is potential dynamic constant assignment an error when actual dynamic constant assignment is only a warning

* Author: bughit (bug hit)
```rb
module Mod1
  def self.define_consts
    const_set(:CONST1, :CONST1)

    # this is actual const re-assignment but only a warning
    const_set(:CONST1, :CONST1)

    # this is const initialization but becomes an error
    # because it looks like it could be re-assignment
    # if actual const re-assignment is only a warning
    # why is a possible const re-assignment (which might not be one), an error
    self::CONST2 = :CONST2 unless const_defined?(:CONST2, false)

  end

  define_consts
end
```