Hi,

   * Date: 2020/04/08 (Wed) afternoon, day before RubyKaigi 2020
   * Place: Same as RubyKaigi 2020
* Please consider your trip plan

Body:

RubyKaigi 2020 at Matsumoto, Nagano, Japan 2020/04/09-11 is coming.

Also we will have pre-RubyKaigi 2020 developer's meeting, afternoon
2020/04/08 (Wed) at same place of RubyKaigi.
Maybe same as RubyKaigi 2019.

I'll make new ticket about this pre-RubyKaigi devmeeting, but if you
have interest, please consider your trip plan.

Note:
* Last year dev-meeting: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15459
   We will use same format.

* Invited people only. Not open meeting (because of room limitation)
   * Ruby committers
   * Invited people by Ruby committers
     If you (not a Ruby committer) are interest to attend,
     please ask a committer.
     If you have a topic which should be discuss there,
     don't hesitate to ask us (me).

* For attendees, (maybe) Cookpad Inc. will support your travel fee
   (transportation fee) same as recent years.

Thanks,
Koichi
--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net