Bug #9790: Zlib::GzipReader only decompressed the first of concatenated files

* Author: quainjn (Jake Quain)
* Assignee: drbrain (Eric Hodel)
* Target version:
* ruby -v: 2.1.1
There is a similar old issue in Node that I came across that perfectly describes the situation in ruby:

https://github.com/joyent/node/issues/6032

In ruby given the following setup:

```
echo "1" > 1.txt
echo "2" > 2.txt
gzip 1.txt
gzip 2.txt
cat 1.txt.gz 2.txt.gz > 3.txt.gz
```

Calling:

```
Zlib::GzipReader.open("3.txt.gz") do |gz|
  print gz.read
end
```

would just print:

```
1
```

zlib-gzreader-each_file-9790.patch (3.47 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/