Issue #16507 has been reported by MSP-Greg (Greg L).

Misc #16507: =~ vs include? or match?
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16507

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee:
While working on getting the mswin build working on Actions, I thought adding mswin? and ci? methods to Minitest::Unit::Guard in tool/lib/minitest/unit.rb would be helpful.

Currently some tests are failing that are guarded/skipped based on ENV['APPVEYOR'].  For ci?, I'd combine Travis, AppVeyor, & Actions.

There are quite a few instances where =~ is used for a boolean return.  Would it be considered appropriate to replace those calls with include? or match?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/