alanwu (Alan Wu) wrote:
> I would like to see discussion about [Misc #16487] itself. My notes are a bit of an aside, but I think the outcome of #16487 will set a precedent at least. I can make tickets about additional documentations later if appropriate.

I see.  I'd appreciate if you write your (non-meta) opinion about that ticket.

Note that we have only about a few minutes to discuss each ticket.  (The meeting is about 200 minutes long, and we have about 20 tickets on the agenda.)  We can discuss only one topic for each ticket, so I'd like you to make it clear the point that you want us to discuss.  And usually, I look over all tickets in advance of the meeting and explain them to the attendees; your short summary is very useful for me to understand each ticket.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Misc #16454: DevelopersMeeting20200116Japan