Feature #16495: Inconsistant Quotes in Error Messages

* Author: Kolano (Kenneth Kolano)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Error messages use inconsistent pairs of quotes, for instance...

```
-e:1:in `<main>': undefined local variable or method `foo' for main:Object (NameError)
```
...where a "fancy" quote is used on the left-hand side, and a standard single quote is used on the right.

The same quotes should be used on either side of elements being quoted.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/