Issue #10880 has been updated by sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada).

I should use `each_with_index` and `each_with_object` as marcandre suggests. I withdraw this. Please close this issue.

Feature #10880: Subclassing Array from Enumerator

* Author: sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
It often happens that I want to use a method from the `Enumerator` class on an array, and so I frequently use `Array#to_enum`. Since `Array` and `Enumerator` share the same parent `Enumerable`, they should be very close. I think it would be convenient if `Array` inherits from `Enumerator`. (Perhaps the same thing can be said for `Hash` too)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/