Bug #16473: New deprecated warning disallows keyword arguments bypassing

* Author: puchuu (Andrew Aladjev)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: 2.7.0
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN
Hello. I see that ruby 2.7.0 prints unnecessary deprecated warning during arguments bypassing.

```ruby
def kw(a: 1)
  puts "kw #{a}"
end

def non_kw(a = {}, *args)
  puts "non kw #{a}"
  kw *args
end

non_kw({ :a => 2 }, :a => 2)
non_kw({ :a => 3 })
non_kw
```

The right output is:

```
non kw {:a=>2}
kw 2
non kw {:a=>3}
kw 1
non kw {}
kw 1
```

Ruby 2.7.0 provides deprecated warning:
```ruby
warning: Using the last argument as keyword parameters is deprecated; maybe ** should be added to the call
```

`*args` is bypassing arguments without any conversion. It looks like ruby converts last hash to keywords and than converts it back to hash. I think it is a bug.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/