>     1 in Integer(..0)
>
> "I believe the latter example looks pretty logical "
>
> To me this looks very, very, very strange.

Same here. It looks like trying to convert a beginless range to an Integer. I understand how `Object#deconstruct` would work with the array pattern to allow this, but it feels a bit hacky. An object with `deconstruct` should have some kind of enumerable/tuple-like quality such that it makes sense to represent it as an array.

Given that "Alternative pattern" is represented as `pat | pat | ...`, using `&` like this would look more logical to me:

     1 in Integer & ..0

`Time#deconstruct_keys` is pretty obvious indeed.

`Set#deconstruct` might make sense but I think that a Set is usually considered un-ordered? But an array pattern matches in order with the values provided by `deconstruct`, so `Set[1,2,3] in Set[3,2,1]` would be false. Quite a gotcha, no?

Misc #16464: Which core objects should support deconstruct/deconstruct_keys?