Target version changed from 2.7 to 3.0
Status changed from Rejected to Open

@matz Could you reply to this?

Particularly:
> But the primary purpose of Ruby ... is method delegation.

Indeed, and I believe we also want to extract leading arguments in many delegation use cases.
`...` not supporting leading arguments is a obvious limitation and I would think unexpected for many rubyists.
As an example, it makes `...` unusable for method_missing, which is a place where delegation often happens.

I think the decision was too quick, maybe because I set target version 2.7.
It won't be in 2.7 since that's released, but let's consider it for future releases.

Feature #16378: Support leading arguments together with ...