Carry-over:

* [Bug #8841] Module#included_modules and prepended modules (mame)
  * Module#include? and Module#included_modules regard prepended modules as included (not well documented); Module#included is not called when the module is prepended. Is this right?
  * IMO, changing the behavior is no longer acceptable (without any actual trouble). How about just changing the document?

* [Feature #8026] Need Module#prepended_modules (mame)
  * It is accepted six years ago, but not implemented yet. I've never heard any actual trouble, but should we still add the feature?

* [Bug #9815] attr_reader doesn't warn on a uninitialized instance variable (mame)
  * A reader method defined by attr_reader :foo is not warned as "instance variable @foo not initialized". Is it intentional?

* [Bug #10388] Operator precedence problem in multiple assignment (massign) (mame)
  * "`a, b = c = 1, 2` is currently taken as `a, b = (c = 1), 2`; I'd expect it to be taken as `a, b = (c = 1, 2)`." Jeremy gave a try to implement but seemed difficult due to the limitation of LALR(1) parser. Let's give up.

* [Bug #10475] Array#flatten should not accept a nil argument (mame)
  * Should we add a document that Array#flatten accepts nil? Negative argument too?

* [Bug #10929] NilClass#to_proc and & don't mix? (mame)
  * I think it is not worth adding.

* [Bug #11014] String#partition doesn't return correct result on zero-width match (mame)
  * I'd like to confirm if the current behavior is inteneded.

* [Feature #16432] Using _1 inside binding.irb will cause unintended behavior (osyo)
  * Calling binding.irb in a block that uses _1 and using _1 in irb will cause unintended behavior.
  * Should it be a runtime error?

Misc #16454: DevelopersMeeting20200116Japan