> On a related note I think we should also prohibit `define_method(&non_lambda)` because that confusingly treats the same block body differently (e.g., the same return in the code means something different).

Seem it will have an awful impact on any DSLs?..

Like

```ruby
skip_if { |user| user.admin? }

# ...implemented as
def skip_if(&condition)
  define_method(:skip?, &condition)
end
```

Feature #15973: Let Kernel#lambda always return a lambda

* Author: alanwu (Alan Wu)
* Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
* Target version: 2.8
When Kernel#lambda receives a Proc that is not a lambda,
it returns it without modification. l propose to change `Kernel#lambda`
so it always returns a lambda.

Calling a method called lambda and having it do nothing in effect is
not very intuitive.

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2262

Judging from marcandre's investigation here: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15620#note-1,
changing the behavior should not cause much breakage, if any.

This also happens to fix [Bug #15620]

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/