nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:

> * I see the word "unuseful" in some online dictionaries.

Yes, but that doesn't mean it's best. As an example, "unuseful" shows up on=
 Google about 363,000 times, but "useless" shows up on Google about 120,000=
,000 times. So replacing "unuseful" by "useless" is definitely an improveme=
nt; the sentence reads much more naturally that way.

Bug #16437: Codespell report for Ruby 2.6.5 (and 2.7.0-rc1)