Issue #16447 has been reported by zverok (Victor Shepelev).

Misc #16447: Merge JSON doc updates?
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16447

* Author: zverok (Victor Shepelev)
* Assignee:
Sorry for bothering the core tracker.
I understand (though, only partially) that JSON standard library is in a weird state "it is kinda maintained but we can't contact maintaner" (is there no way to just move the project's main repo under `ruby` github organization or make `ruby/json` fork the "master" one?..), but **if** it is possible, I'd be really happy if those two PRs from **MARCH OF 2018** that just improve documentation: https://github.com/flori/json/pull/347, https://github.com/flori/json/pull/349, would be merged before Ruby 2.7.

I am trying to make Ruby's documentation more consistent and friendly in general, and JSON's one is beside the most outdated. The PRs are zero-risk (change not a symbol in code), so I *hope* their merging can be managed.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/