vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote:
> Nevertheless it does not address the "disk consumption" concern. I also previously forgot to mention possible increased network bandwidth required to build and distribute the cloud image.

By how much does it increase disk/network usage compared to the rest of Ruby?
If it's just a couple percents it doesn't sound much to me, and the same could then be said of most of stdlib.

Default gems are the same stdlib, so having `ruby` without `did_you_mean` in Fedora IMHO is just as bad as not having `set` when installing Ruby on Fedora.

Bug #16427: Revert did_you_mean promotion to default gem.