A very small but important correction:

mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> All the Ruby committers,
> =

> This is an important reminder: You will not be able to push any change to=
 git.ruby-lang.org after 1st Jan. 2020 unless your committer email address =
is not listed in https://github.com/ruby/ruby-commit-hook/blob/master/confi=
g/email.yml.

2020 unless your committer email address >IS< listed in https://github.com/=
ruby/ruby-commit-hook/blob/master/config/email.yml.

> This does never mean your commit bit will be revoked; even after the date=
, we can add your email address to the file and then you will be able to pu=
sh a change.  But I'd like to inform you in advance, and recommend you to a=
dd your email address before the date.
> =

> If you want to add your email address to the file, send a pull request to=
 the GitHub repository, or contact on @hsbt, @naruse, @k0kubun, or me in an=
y way you like (e.g., reply to this ticket, send a mail to us, etc.)

Misc #14632: [ANN] git.ruby-lang.org

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
I prepared git.ruby-lang.org. It's official ruby repository of Git.

https://git.ruby-lang.org/ruby.git/

This repository is read-only yet. I start to migrate svn to git step by ste=
p. =

1. Migrate toolchain like `tool/make-snapshot` to git.ruby-lang.org from sv=
n.ruby-lang.org.
2. Improve cgit and access configuration.
3. To support git repository for bug.ruby-lang.org. PS. redmine could not s=
upport remote git repository. =

4. Make write-access mode to git.ruby-lang.org. and make the read-only mode=
 to svn.ruby-lang.org.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/