Issue #16039 has been updated by JustJosh (Joshua Stowers).

sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote:
> by analogy from `Range`, `cover?` may be a better name.

I was never a fan of the name `cover?`, but the verbiage is still applicable here and it is better to be consistent.

In my opinion, the method should also accept non-array arguments.
For example:
``` ruby
[1, 2, 3].cover? 1, 2 # => true
```

Feature #16039: Array#contains? to check if one array contains another array