It seems stored in the `rubyarchhdrdir` already.

```
$ LC_ALL=C tree usr/include/
usr/include/
|-- rb_mjit_min_header-2.7.0.h
|-- ruby
|   |-- assert.h
|   |-- backward
|   |   |-- classext.h
|   |   |-- cxxanyargs.hpp
|   |   |-- rubyio.h
|   |   |-- rubysig.h
|   |   |-- st.h
|   |   `-- util.h
|   |-- backward.h
|   |-- config.h
|   |-- debug.h
|   |-- defines.h
|   |-- digest.h
|   |-- encoding.h
|   |-- intern.h
|   |-- io.h
|   |-- missing.h
|   |-- onigmo.h
|   |-- oniguruma.h
|   |-- re.h
|   |-- regex.h
|   |-- ruby.h
|   |-- st.h
|   |-- subst.h
|   |-- thread.h
|   |-- thread_native.h
|   |-- util.h
|   |-- version.h
|   `-- vm.h
`-- ruby.h

2 directories, 30 files
```

Bug #15425: Store MJIT header into Ruby versioned directory.

* Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
* Assignee: k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0rc2 (2018-12-15 trunk 66408) [x86_64-linux]
* Backport: 2.4: UNKNOWN, 2.5: UNKNOWN
This is a followup of #15391 which fixes JIT to respect the configuration options. However, I still wonder, why the file is versioned and why it is not stored in the versioned directory alongside all other internal Ruby headers. I believe, that while it now respects the header configuration flags, it still does not respect options such as "--with-ruby-version"

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/