Misc #16396: What is the reason for this behaviour of Find.find?

* Author: stiuna (Juan Gregorio)
* Assignee:
When I want to travel the paths that are in a disk this happens to me:

``` ruby
#Source folder script: D:\Downloads\Ruby 2.5.3\rbL\comp\codeShort.rb -> In this folder there are few files
Find.find('D:') #Search only in the source folder where the .rb script is located

#Source folder script: D:\Downloads\Ruby 2.5.3\rbL\codeShort.rb -> In this folder there are many files
Find.find('D:') #Search the entire disk D
```

For the first case I have solved it like this:

``` ruby
Find.find('D:/') #Search the entire disk D
```

But I don't understand why in both cases being the same instruction they behave differently just because they are in different directories.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/