On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 8:50 PM <sam.rawlins / gmail.com> wrote:

> Issue #9602 has been updated by Sam Rawlins.
>

> I've updated my patch some more with Enumerable#reject and Array#reject.
> (Array#reject was weird... I reabsorbed `ary_reject()` into
> `rb_ary_reject()` and left the only use of `rb_ary_push_1()` intact. I
> think some of this code was very old.)

This looks excellent - but the docs for reject changed the following

"... for which the given block is not true"

".. for which the given block returns a false value"

I think the "not true" wording may be better because nils are caught in the
reject code.

Thanks again for the work - it looks excellent.

John
(supressed text/html)