Misc #16333: DevelopersMeeting20191112Online to confirm Ruby 2.7 spec

* Author: ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
* Assignee:
Hi, we will open DevMeeting with Matz.

Date: 2019/11/12 13:00-17:00
Place: online meeting (ask me if you want to attend. I'll share it on ruby-comitter's slack #devmeeting)
Topics: confirm Ruby 2.7 specs with Matz

Please write your new features in NEWS file and we will read them.

If you have special topics you want to discuss, please tell comment them.

Thanks,
Koichi

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/