Misc #16262: DevelopersMeeting20191128Japan

* Author: mame (Yusuke Endoh)
* Assignee:
Please comment on your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your *SHORT* comment or summary.
(your summary/comment will help us because we don't need to read all of the ticket comments)

*DO NOT* discuss then on this ticket, please.

----
Date: 2019/11/28 13:00-17:00
Place, Sign-up, and Log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AZ74HXEedKksJwhEUPIlnRxAUgchndZPZYAKjGPMsFI/edit#

# NOTES

- Dev meeting *IS NOT* a decision-making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
- Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly.
- Matz is a very busy person. Take this opportunity to ask him. If you can not attend, other attendees can ask instead of you (if attendees can understand your issue).
- We will write a log about the discussion to a file or to each ticket in English.
- All activities are best-effort (keep in mind that most of us are volunteer developers).
- The date, time and place are scheduled according to when/where we can reserve Matz's time.

# Agenda

## Next dev-meeting

## About 2.7 timeframe

## Check security tickets

## Discussion

----

Please comment on your favorite ticket we need to discuss with *the following format*.

```
* [Ticket ref] Ticket title (your name)
* your comment why you want to put this ticket here if you want to add.
```

Your comment is very important if you are no attendee because we can not ask why you want to discuss it.

Example:

```
* [Feature #14609] `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver (ko1)
* I feel this feature is very useful and some people say :+1: so let discuss this feature.
```

We don't guarantee to put tickets in the agenda if the comment violates the format (because it is hard to copy&paste).

**A short summary of a ticket is strongly recommended. We cannot read all discussion of the ticket in a limited time.**
A proposal is often changed during the discussion, so it is very helpful to summarize the latest/current proposal, post it as a comment in the ticket, and write a link to the comment.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/