Bug #16340: There are cases where `eval("_ 1")` does not refer to Numbered parameter

* Author: osyo (manga osyo)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.7.0dev (2019-11-11T10:03:43Z trunk 9d3213ac85) [x86_64-linux]
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN

## Steps to reproduce

1. Define local variable `_1` outside block
2. Call Numbered parameter in block
3. Call `eval("_1")` in same block

## Expected behavior

```ruby
_1 = :local_variable
proc {
  _1
  # return Numbered parameter(_1)
  eval("_1") # => :argument
}.call :argument
```

## Actual behavior

```ruby
_1 = :local_variable
proc {
  _1
  # return local variables outside block
  eval("_1") # => :local_variable
}.call :argument
```

This is strange behavior because I want to expect to reference `_1` in block.

## Note

* Return Numbered parameter if not define local variables outside block

```ruby
# _1 = :local_variable
proc {
  _1