Issue #16253 has been updated by ioquatix (Samuel Williams).

The reason to support `...` with other args is something like this:

```
class Controller < Container::Controller
	def initialize(command, *arguments, **options, &block)
		@command = command

		super(*arguments, **options, &block)

# Nicer?

class Controller < Container::Controller
	def initialize(command, ...)
		@command = command

		super(...)
```

I think `...` should be remainder of arguments that aren't explicitly consumed. Semantics might be a little bit more tricky to implement, but it makes a lot of sense to me and there are *many* places where such a syntax would make things not only clearer, but also faster by eliding allocations for `*arguments` and `**options`.

Feature #16253: Shorthand "forward everything" syntax