Feature #16245: Add interfaces to count and measure size all IMEMO objects

* Author: sam.saffron (Sam Saffron)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Koichi introduced an experimental gem: https://github.com/ko1/iseq_collector

It allows:

ObjectSpace.each_iseq{|iseq| ...}
ObjectSpace.count_iseq #=> Integer
ObjectSpace.memsize_of_all_iseq (should not generate RubyVM::InstructionSequence wrappers for IMEMOs)

Since the wrapper object  RubyVM::InstructionSequence is lazily allocated, ObjectSpace.each_object does not find these IMEMOs unless they have been wrapped. This design is good and conserves memory.

`count_iseq` and `memsize_of_all_iseq` are very powerful metrics most large Ruby deployments can use to automatically detect method leaks introduced via meta programming. These issues are invisible now short of walking a heap dump.

Can we add the new interface into 2.7?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/