Issue #16232 has been updated by rafaelfranca (Rafael Fran=E7a).

* [Feature #13683] Add strict Enumerable#single
  * Matz didn't like the `single` name but we have a proposal for `#only`

Misc #16232: DevelopersMeeting20191017Japan

* Author: mame (Yusuke Endoh)
* Assignee: =

Please comment on your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss w=
ith your *SHORT* comment or summary.
(your summary/comment will help us because we don't need to read all of the=
 ticket comments)

*DO NOT* discuss then on this ticket, please.

----
Date: 10/17 13:00-17:00
Place and Sign-up: (See the Log)
log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-IC98nOPY_FZnne2PXILYAaxt6PqHfhphA=
I908K3vD8

# NOTES

- Dev meeting *IS NOT* a decision-making place. All decisions should be don=
e at the bug tracker.
- Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers =
directly.
- Matz is a very busy person. Take this opportunity to ask him. If you can =
not attend, other attendees can ask instead of you (if attendees can unders=
tand your issue).
- We will write a log about the discussion to a file or to each ticket in E=
nglish.
- All activities are best-effort (keep in mind that most of us are voluntee=
r developers).
- The date, time and place are scheduled according to when/where we can res=
erve Matz's time.

# Agenda

## Next dev-meeting

## About 2.7 timeframe

## Check security tickets

## Discussion

----

Please comment on your favorite ticket we need to discuss with *the followi=
ng format*.

```
* [Ticket ref] Ticket title (your name)
* your comment why you want to put this ticket here if you want to add.
```

Your comment is very important if you are no attendee because we can not as=
k why you want to discuss it.

Example:

```
* [Feature #14609] `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver (ko1)
* I feel this feature is very useful and some people say :+1: so let discus=
s this feature.
```

We don't guarantee to put tickets in the agenda if the comment violates the=
 format (because it is hard to copy&paste).

**A short summary of a ticket is strongly recommended. We cannot read all d=
iscussion of the ticket in a limited time.**
A proposal is often changed during the discussion, so it is very helpful to=
 summarize the latest/current proposal, post it as a comment in the ticket,=
 and write a link to the comment. =

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/