Folks:

You're going to hate this, but there's one more wrinkle with
UnboundMethod and Method. Currently Module.define_method takes a Proc
or a Method; I suspect it should take all three:

   class Dave
     def dave
     end
     define_method(:fred, instance_method(:dave))
   end

seems like a reasonable thing to do. It's arguable in this case whether
define_method should take a Method object: one the one hand there's no
binding needed, but on the other hand a Method can be converted to a
Proc, and it seems reasonable for define_method to take a proc.

So, I think I'm suggesting that define_method should accept a Proc, a
Method, and an UnboundMethod.

Cheers

Dave