Issue #16181 has been reported by enebo (Thomas Enebo).

Bug #16181: return from a proc in a module/class body returns out of script.  Should be LJE.
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16181

* Author: enebo (Thomas Enebo)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN
return is not allowed from class/module body.  But if we insert a return into a block then we can invoke the block then it returns all the way out of the script.  This has to be accidental behavior doesn't it?  I believe the case below should end up as a LocalJumpError:

```
class Foo
  proc { return }.call
end
puts "NEVER SEEN"
```

This behavior started some time in 2.5 (it used to be an LJE).

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/