Bug #16173: ENV.delete returns nil when name does not exist and block given

* Author: burdettelamar / yahoo.com (Burdette Lamar)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.4p104 (2019-08-28 revision 67798) [x64-mingw32]
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN
Attached diff.txt:

* ENV.delete for nonexistent name and block given:
  * Test enhanced to verify return value is nil.
  * Documentation corrected to say that return value is nil, not value.

diff.txt (2.22 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/