Issue #16170 has been updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA).

>Can we remain it as bundled gem?

sounds good.

We are going to remove them at Ruby 2.7.0-preview2

* cmath
* scanf
* shell
* sync
* thwait

We need to investigate the following stdlibs with irb. After resolve dependencies, We will remove them.

* tracer
* e2mmap

`debug` will be promoted the bundled gems, `mutex_m` and `getoptlong` remains in stdlibs at Ruby 2.7.

Feature #16170: Remove the unmaintained libraries from Ruby 2.7