Feature #16170: Remove the unmaintained libraries from Ruby 2.7

* Author: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* Target version:
I'm working to extract standard libraries to rubygems in recent years. So, the standard libraries will promote the default gems or bundled gems.

But I suggest removing some of the unmaintained libraries without default/bundled gems.

These are here:

* cmath
* mutex_m
* scanf
* shell
* sync
* thwait
* tracer

We should reduce the maintenance cost for them.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/