Issue #16146 has been updated by shevegen (Robert A. Heiler).

Seems to be the same link as https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16118; so perhaps accidental double
post; could close one of these two - or perhaps both. :D

As there was not yet any comment on the other post, I'll comment briefly here.

I think the standard way for custom comparisons in ruby is to define the strategy you wish to
employ in order to compare e. g elements in an array. It's a bit short-sighted to think that
one has to rely solely on .difference alone for that comparison.

> such as #uniq but #difference does not :(

If the issue is related between #uniq and #difference then I think the issue request should
focus on precisely that part. This would make it easier for the ruby core team (respectively
matz) to consider the merits (pro/con) of the suggestion itself. It's too difficult to
try to understand what is meant in external sites otherwise, at the least I think it is.

Feature #16146: Array .difference allow custom comparison