Please provide an actual usage example directly in this issue, not only by =
reference.

Feature #16146: Array .difference allow custom comparison

* Author: ngomez (Nancy Gomez)
* Assignee: =

* Target version: =

Hello!

I wanted to know if there's any plan to implement the ability to define com=
parison between individual items in arrays.

Here is where I originally asked the question on Stack Overflow: https://st=
ackoverflow.com/questions/57316775/is-there-any-way-to-specify-how-to-compa=
re-of-array-of-objects-for-difference-f

But specifically, I noticed nearly all the existing Array functions allow u=
s to define ways for comparison, such as #uniq but #difference does not :( =
This is quite unfortunate but I'm hoping it's just because this function wa=
s introduced in 2.6.0, and hopefully this feature can be implemented?

Thanks for any and all info :)

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/