It might make sense to use `ary1.to_set.intersect?(ary2)`. That way it makes explicit the fact that ary1 must be converted to a set. But `Set#intersect?` would have to support any Enumerable.

Feature #15198: Array#intersect?

* Author: c4am95 (Travis Hunter)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
I frequently find myself needing to determine if two arrays intersect but not actually caring about the intersection, so I write code like:
~~~ ruby
(a1 & a2).any?
~~~

It would be nice to have an **intersect?** convenience method on **Array** to perform this query.

[ruby#1972: Add Array#intersect?](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1972)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/