n server[:CGIInterpreter]

* Author: remi.lapeyre (R=E9mi Lapeyre)
* Assignee: normalperson (Eric Wong)
* Target version: =

There is currently no nice way to give WEBrick::HTTPServlet a command with =
arguments as an array. This force scripts to escape the paths to the given =
command.

One way to let people specify either a string or an array of strings would =
be to set `cgicmd` as a string or an array based on the type of `server[:CG=
IInterpreter]`. This should be a backward compatible change if I understand=
 the code correctly.

I never wrote Ruby but could try to submit a pull request if you think this=
 change could be a good idea.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/