Issue #12356 has been updated by marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune).

Status changed from Assigned to Rejected

Thanks Jeremy for updating this issue. I double checked and never received the original email notification...

> `Vector` does not have distinction between row and column, there's no column vector notion in the language.

Actually, in the library `Vector` is a column vector. You can see this for example with:

```
Vector[1, 2].to_matrix # => Matrix[[1], [2]]
```

So I believe that it is correct that `v.covector * v` or `v * v.covector` returns some result while other combinations should raise.

I'll close this but will reopen if there's more discussion to be had.

Bug #12356: Vector covector incorrect multiplication with another vector.