Issue #16126 has been updated by jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans).

Thanks for the patch, I will merge it shortly.

Misc #16126: Fix small docs inconsistencies

* Author: zverok (Victor Shepelev)
* Assignee:
The patch with some small-ish fixes:
* Enumerator refers to `#enum_for`/`#to_enum` under `Kernel`, while in fact they are documented under `Object`;
* `Kernel#warn` has outdated call sequence;
* `ClosedQueueError` is not mentioned in errors hierarchy;
* `then` is referred to as `yield_self`, obscuring the usage.

Not fixed yet, though should be:
* `File::Constants` documented as `File::File::Constants`: https://github.com/ruby/rdoc/issues/741
* `ClosedQueueError` doesn't renders its parent right (probably RDoc bug also, will investigate).

For the next, step, I plan to provide a PRs with core and stdlib docs that are just missing, outdated or confusing.

docs-bugs.patch (2.99 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/