Issue #16039 has been updated by ahvetm (Erik Madsen).

I think this is a great proposal in terms of having one of those nice, useful methods easily available directly on the class you're interacting with, similar to `Array#last` which can quite verbose in other languages.

I would propose the name `#include_all?` or something similar to make it obvious that you're comparing it with another array.

Feature #16039: Array#contains? to check if one array contains another array

* Author: cha1tanya (Prathamesh Sonpatki)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
I woud like to propose `Array#contains?` which will check if the one array is part of another array.
Implementation can be as follows:

```
def contains?(other)
  (other - self).empty?
end
```

Some test cases:

```
[1, 2, 3].contains?([2, 3]) => true
[1, 2, 3].contains?([]) => true
[1, 2, 3].contains?([1, 2, 3, 4]) => false
[].contains?([]) => true
[].contains?([1, 2, 3, 4]) => false
```

--