Issue #16040 has been reported by edhotmetal (Edward Fernandez).

Bug #16040: Segmentation Fault when calling setWindowTitle() in Qt
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16040

* Author: edhotmetal (Edward Fernandez)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: 2.5.5p157 (2019-03-15 revision 67260) [x64-mingw32]
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN
I get a segmentation fault and a lot of backtrace information in the console when I run high_low_qt.rb
I am trying to create a widget that will display cards and buttons to control the game.
The fault happens at line 81 when I call setWindowTitle. I have used this method before in other scripts with no problems
so I'm not sure what happened here.
I am new to the Qt framework so I'm not sure if I'm even doing this right.
The output in the console says that it's most likely a bug, so I'm reporting it!

card.rb (3.71 KB)
deck.rb (3.11 KB)
high_low_qt.rb (3.13 KB)
highlow.txt (11.9 KB)