Bug #15812: Run specs from install folder?

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee: Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
1. Currently, no testing is done on the install folder.
2. Configure/build & testing both take far longer than install
3. spec tests normally run directly in their repo (ruby/spec)

GitHub PR 2160 https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2160 runs the spec suite from the install folder for the three windows builds.  All passed, and the tests were run parallel.

Given that the purpose is to create a functioning install folder, maybe a first step would be runnig specs from there?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/