Issue #6785 has been updated by jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans).

File iseq-doc.patch added

Attached is a documentation patch to mark this class's methods as implementation and version dependent.

Bug #6785: Documentation for RubyVM::InstructionSequence

* Author: davidbalbert (David Albert)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: 2.0.0dev
* Backport:
I've attached a patch with documentation for the RubyVM::InstructionSequence class. It's of decent size, and I'm just getting familiar with the VM, so please send comments and corrections if you have any. I'm happy to do further passes if need be.

0001-Documentation-for-RubyVM-InstructionSequence.patch (10.8 KB)
0001-Documentation-for-RubyVM-InstructionSequence-draft-2.patch (10.8 KB)
iseq-doc.patch (1.07 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/