Bug #15987: Let `exception` option in `Kernel#Complex`, `Kernel#Float`, `Kernel#Integer`, `Kernel#Rational` be falsy vs. truthy

* Author: sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
* ruby -v:
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN
The `exception` option in `Kernel#Complex`, `Kernel#Float`, `Kernel#Integer`, and `Kernel#Rational` distinguishes `false` vs. other values.

```ruby
Integer("z", exception: false) #=> nil
Integer("z", exception: nil) #>> ArgumentError: invalid value for Integer(): "z")
```

But in most other cases where a boolean notion is concerned (for example, the `chomp` option in `Kernel#gets`), the distinction is between falsy vs. truthy values.

I request the distinction to be falsy vs. truthy. In other words, I would like the value `nil` to work on the falsy side rather than the truthy side like this.

```ruby
Integer("z", exception: false) #=> nil
Integer("z", exception: nil) #=> nil
```