Issue #15973 has been updated by alanwu (Alan Wu).

I would also like to note that if we revert back to the behavior in 2.4, code that relied on `lambda` without block will not have an easy upgrade path.

```ruby
def make_a_lambda
  lambda
end
```

is not equivalent to

```ruby
def make_a_lambda(&block)
  lambda(&block)
end
```

under 2.4 spec.

Feature #15973: Make it so Kernel#lambda always return a lambda