 V language has?

* Author: mechanicles (Santosh Wadghule)
* Assignee: =

* Target version: =

Sorry, guys, This is the first feature that I am writing in this Ruby issue=
 tracking system, and If I make any mistake, please understand :).

Today I was going through this language, i.e. V language (mainly their webs=
ite) and found its basic code like below,

```ruby
fn main() {
	areas :=3D ['game', 'web', 'tools', 'science', 'systems',
	          'embedded', 'GUI', 'mobile'] =

	for area in areas {
		println('Hello, $area developers!')
	}
}
```

I like this kind of string interpolation which looks so simple to write. If=
 we try to write the same code in Ruby, we need to write like this,

```ruby
areas =3D ['game', 'web', 'science', 'system']

areas.each do |area|
  puts "Hello, #{area} developers!"
end
```

Instead of using `#{area}` syntax for string interpolation, can we have som=
ething like `$area`? This might save some keystrokes. =

I know that Ruby has already occupied this `$` character. But we can use an=
other character which is not used in Ruby.

We can close this feature request if we already discussed on such topic bef=
ore.

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/