Feature #15799: pipeline operator

* Author: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
* Assignee:
* Target version:
Implemented the pipeline operator `|>`, a topic of "ruby committers vs the world" in RubyKaigi 2019.
Also a casual idea of rightward assignment.

```ruby
1.. |> take 10 |> map {|e| e*2} |> (x)
p x #=> [2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20]
```

https://github.com/nobu/ruby/tree/feature/pipeline

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/